*We are here to subsidize not sustain, please visit only one location.
Working together to fight hunger in El Dorado County
Our Food Assistance Network is a collaborative partnership made up of multiple charities throughout El Dorado County. This local Food Assistance Network consists of Emergency Food Closets, Soup Kitchens, Maternity Homes, Abused Women & Children’s Shelters, Drug & Alcohol Transitional Houses, Homeless Shelters, Children’s Programs, Service Clubs, School Programs, Emergency Lodging Programs and more.
This dedicated, compassionate group of local charities provide a year round safety net for less fortunate children, senior citizens, individuals and families throughout El Dorado County.
The Food Bank of El Dorado County has selected partner charities that are strategically placed in communities throughout El Dorado County. Ultimately guaranteeing access to food assistance to anyone who finds themselves in need.
The following list of charities access food from the Food Bank of El Dorado County on a regular basis and provide a vehicle to the less fortunate in the communities they serve. The Food Bank is proud of this collaborative partnership and the service it provides to the less fortunate of El Dorado County.
Local Charities Served in El Dorado County
- Alpine County Health & Human Services
- Boys & Girls Club – EDC Western Slope
- El Dorado Community Church
- El Dorado Women’s Center
- Family Resource Center of South Lake Tahoe
- Pollock Pines Community Church.
- Foothill Indian Education Alliance
- Green Valley Community Church
- House of Prayer Full Gospel Church
- Light of the Hills Lutheran Church
- Mother Lode Lions Club
- New Morning Youth and Family Services
- Oak Meadows Elementary School
- Pioneer Bible Church
- Pollock Pines – Camino Community Center
- Progress House of Coloma
- Progress House of Garden Valley
- Progress House of Camino
- Rolling Hills Christian Church
- Saint Teresas Chruch Bread and Broth
- Seventh Day Adventist Community Services – Camino
- Seventh Day Adventist Community Services – Georgetown
- Seventh Day Adventist Community Services – Placerville
- Share Ministries
- Shingle Springs Rancheria
- Sierra Community Church
- South Lake Tahoe Christian Fellowship
- United Outreach of El Dorado County
- Upper Room Dining Hall
- U-Turn for Christ
- White Rock Village
- William Brooks Elementary School
Find a Food Distribution center near you
emails will be responded to the next business day.