Free Farmer’s Market 2021
During the spring, summer, and fall seasons, the Food Bank partners with with CalFood Logistics and Foodlink to bring Mobile Pantry distributions in Placerville, El Dorado Hills, Somerset, Garden Valley, and South Lake Tahoe. CalFood Logistics and Foodlink bring fresh vegetables and fresh fruit. The good stuff, which our low-income population struggles to afford, includes: corn, zucchini, lettuce, broccoli, apples, oranges, potatoes, cantaloupe, watermelon and more.
7000 Rossmore Lane, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- Saturday, May 15th - 9 a.m.
- Saturday, September 18th - 9 a.m.
Rolling Hills Church
800 Whiterock Road, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- Tuesday, July 13th - 9 a.m.
St. Theresa’s Bread and Broth
1041 Lyons Avenue, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
- Wednesday, June 23rd - 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 28th - 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 25th - 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 22nd - 10 a.m.
Green Valley Community Church
3500 Missouri Flat Road, Placerville, CA 95667
- Saturday, May 22nd - 8 a.m.
- Saturday, July 24th - 8 a.m.
- Saturday, September 25th - 8 a.m.
Pioneer Bible Church
6851 Mt. Aukum Road, Somerset, CA 95684
- Friday, July 9th - 1 p.m.
- Friday, September 10th - 1 p.m.
House of Prayer
7901 Highway 193, Garden Valley, CA 95633
- Wednesday, July 14th - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 15th - 12 p.m.